Disposable single-dose units to support healthier eyes and contact lenses
- To enhance comfort when wearing contact lens, put 1 or 2 drops on your lens before wearing on your eye.
- To enhance contact lens wear comfort, put 2 or 3 drops in each eye and blink.
- Teare is also highly recommended for non-contact lens wearers.
- The ingredients, sodium hyaluronate and hypromellose, keep contact lenses lubricated and support comfortable wearing.
- Teare lubricates the eyes during contact lens wear when tear evaporation rate is high and eyes become dry easily.
Tear-production assisting effect has been confirmed by BUY measurement (Ophtecs data)
Tear film break-up time: The time required for dry spots to appear on the corneal surface after blinking.
Preservative-free, single-dose type of eye drop to support eye comfort
- People with dry eye problems who tend to use eye drop frequently, have to beware as preservative in eye drops may damage the corneal epithelium. “Teare” is preservative-free and can be used safely even by those with dry eye problems.
- Teare is a disposable single-dose eye drop which supports convenient carrying while maintaining fresh and hygienic contents for every use.
For all types of contact lenses
Teare can be used for all types of contact lenses