A New Compact High-performance Operating Microscope
OM-9 is a new Compact High-performance Operating Microscope delivering high efficiency and versatile functionality, complete with new state of the art LED light source.
OM-9 is the perfect choice giving complete product satisfaction to the operator, and offering the highest level of patient safety.
- Most cables are concealed minimizing dust attachments and reducing interference between operator and instrument.
- Cables for connecting an imaging system can also be concealed, achieving a sleek stylish hygienic design.
- New product color scheme adds to the overall high quality feeling.
Use of High-luminance LED light source
- New red reflex illumination combined with a high luminance LED gives OM-9 a brighter reflected light from the fundus.
- Bright and sharp LED having excellent color reproducibility is used for OM-9.
Reduction of the Characteristic Blue Light of LED
- The projected light is soft and easy on patient’s eyes by reducing the peak of the characteristic blue wavelength of LED.
New Optical System
- New OM-9 optics are suitable for both cataract and vitreoretinal surgery.
- By adopting a standard objective lens F=200 mm, the OM-9 is fully suited for vitreoretinal surgery. (compatible with a BIOM viewing system)
- 10x eyepieces bring a wider, brighter & sharper view with a larger depth of focus.
Tiltable Binocular Tubes
- Tiltable binocular tubes available, which can incline more than 90° depending on the posture and physique of the operating surgeon.
- Movable range: 0° (straight) to 90° (inclined)
Microscope Tilting Mechanism
- By adopting the knob interlock system, the microscope tilts back and forth easily, necessary in the application of glaucoma surgery.
Movable range: around ±30°
Motorized Zoom System
- Motorized zoom microscope, tiltable binocular tubes, X-Y coupling
Motorized 5-step Magnification Changing System
- Motorized 5-step magnification microscope, 45° inclined binocular tubes, X-Y coupling
Manual 5-step Magnification Changing System
- Manual 5-step magnification microscope, 45° inclined binocular tubes, straight coupling