Tiltable Binocular Tubes
- Tiltable binocular tubes with an incline of more than 90º to suit the height and posture of the operating surgeon.
Movable range: 0º (straight) to 90º (inclined)
- High-grade high-eyepoint multi-coated eyepieces delivering a bright and sharp view
Easy-to-see Operation Panel
- Light intensity for coaxial and red-reflex illumination can be adjusted separately
- Focus, zoom, and X-Y speed are independently adjustable
- Automatic X-Y and focus centering can be performed at the touch of a button
- 10-way operation including red refl ex illumination on/off, coaxial illumination on/off, X-Y movement, focusing up/down, and zoom in/out are all included.
- Foot switch confi guration of the focusing up/down and zoom in/out can be changed according to the Surgeons individual requirements and application.
- Waterproof foot controller
Safety Stop Mechanism
Safety stop mechanism equipped as standard, where the lowest arm position can be set according to the height of the operating table, critical during VR procedures.
Microscope Head Tilting Mechanism
By adopting a fine movement interlock system, the microscope head tilts back and forth easily, necessary in the application of glaucoma surgery, with a movable range of around 30º each way.
Two Independent LED Light Sources
Light intensity for red-reflex illumination & coaxial illumination can be adjusted separately due to their fully independent light sources.
Bright and sharp high-luminance LED having excellent color balance, giving a much brighter reflected light from the fundus in combination with the new red reflex illumination optical system.
Blue Light Reduction
With the blue correction filter, the projected light is soft and easy on the patient’s eye by reducing the peak of the characteristic blue wavelength of LED.