- Multicolor on modular architecture
- Multiple scan patterns (only for MC-500 Vixi)
- Auto Forward (only for MC-500 Vixi)
- Wide range of delivery unit options
- Practical and user-friendly features
Multicolor on modular architecture
The MC-500 Vixi / MC-500 allows the selection of one, two, or three wavelengths among green, yellow, and red.
Multiple scan patterns
The MC-500 Vixi has 22 preprogrammed scan patterns to allow treatment of varying retinal pathologies.
Once photocoagulation is completed in one region, the MC-500 Vixi allows automated positioning of the scan pattern to the next region to undergo photocoagulation. This feature allows the surgeon to concentrate on focus adjustment.
Wide range of delivery unit options
Scan Delivery Unit
- Scan slit lamp delivery unit (NIDEK SL-1800)
- Scan attachable delivery unit (NIDEK SL-1800, ZEISS SL130, 30SL/M and HAAG 900BQ)
Single Delivery Unit
- Slit lamp delivery unit (NIDEK SL-1800)
- Attachable delivery unit (NIDEK SL-1800, ZEISS SL130 and 30SL/M)
- BIO delivery unit (HEINE OMEGA 500)
- YAG laser combination delivery unit (NIDEK YC-1800)
- Endophotocoagulation delivery unit (ZEISS and LEICA)
Practical and user-friendly features
Intuitive graphic user interface and easy-to-read color LCD touch screen allows easy and quick setup and confirmation of the scan pattern and treatment parameters.