- Hartmann sensor with 108 measurement points
- An advanced measurement principle, that incorporates simultaneous measurement of 108 data points within the nosepiece, provides greater accuracy and reliability with easier and faster measurements.
- Automatic lens type detection
- Placing the lens on the nosepiece activates the auto lens type detection to automatically determine the lens type -not only for single focal lenses but also for multifocal lenses- switching its measuring mode accordingly for a single focal lens, bifocal or progressive lens.
- Scale mode function
- Pupillary distance such as the LPD / RPD, PD, can be measured easily by aligning the marked glasses to the scale displayed on the screen. Screen color can be changed to black or white depending on marking color for greater visibility.
- UV transmittance measurement
- UV transmittance is presented as an intuitive display from 0 to 100% of central wavelength 365 nm (UV-A) in 1 or 5% increments.
- Full graphic vertical 5.7-inch color LCD with touch screen
- The adoption of the 5.7-inch 640 x 480 dots touch screen achieves ideal layout display, superior in operation and visibility. Unique vertical design gives a sophisticated impression and greater function.