- Shot data generation
- Multiple ablation patterns
- Various simulation of postoperative corneal shape and refractive power
- Comparison of postoperative data and preoperative or simulated data
- Eye Tracking Offset to move ablation center
Shot data generation
The Final Fit™ software generates laser shot data of excimer laser system with OPD-Scan lll measurement data.
Multiple ablation patterns
- OPDCAT (Wavefront-guided) ablation
- CATz (Topography-guided) ablation
- OATz (Optimal transition zone) ablation
- Spherical ablation
Various simulation of postoperative corneal shape and refractive power with various maps
- Axial map
- OPD map
- Instantaneous map
- Wavefront High Order map, etc.
Comparison of postoperative data and preoperative or simulated data
The Final Fit™ software provides the comparison of postoperative and preoperative data and that of postoperative and simulated data.
Eye Tracking Offset to move ablation center
The Eye Tracking Offset function enables to move ablation center in a range from pupil center to cornea apex.
NOTE The availability of the products differs from country to country depending on the status of approval in each country. Specifications and design are subject to change without notice.